Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Coming Up Roses

We have had a slew of company this month and it has been wonderful!  My daughter came up last week for a few days and I zipped back to Payson to do a hand off with my parents and got to see my brother and nephews as a surprise!

The inside of the house is coming along nicely and we mainly have little things to do to get it ready to rock and roll!  Things like hanging pictures, touch up paint, pulling off painter's tape in places, scraping off the paint from the counters in the bathroom and general organization.

That's all the fun I get to do, Stephan, on the other hand gets to do the REAL FUN work!  Like the outside part.

Although, I will have my hand in the "prettifying" of the outside.  When Jordyn was here we went and bought some roses and yesterday Pat and I TRIED to dig the holes to plant them.  Unfortunately, the handle on the shovel broke and Stephan had to come home after Jury Duty and dig the holes for me!   Ooops!

But they DID get planted and they are going to be pretty!

Isn't she cute?!

Here is one of rose bushes looking all cute and pretty!

Row of Roses
Here is a portion of the ones I planted today.  I still have to drag out all of the weeds surrounding them and build the actual "bed", but it is a start!!!

Wait til you see what Stephan has been doing while I was planting roses!

No comments:

Post a Comment