Monday, June 3, 2013

Ikea!

Mom, Jordyn and I had a BLAST at Ikea!  I headed to Phoenix on Tuesday morning, we hit up Ikea on Wednesday morning and I went back to NM on the same day!  Talk about a whirlwind crazy trip.

Jordyn wasn't too sure I was going to be able to get everything in my car, but I am happy to announce that Santa probably traded in his sleigh for a Prius because this puppy was jam packed with goodies AND I still got 45mpg!

All the stuff shoved in my car!
Bookcases, dining room chairs, covers, shelves, more bookcases, lighting fixtures and all sorts of little goodies were loaded in my car!

All my goodies!
THIS is all of my stash from my shopping trip!  Talk about wonderful!!!!

The Aftermath

Wait until you see what all we did with our fun shopping expedition!

No comments:

Post a Comment