Friday, October 11, 2013

Someone has a patio!


While Stephan was busting his butt on the back courtyard area, I was off at a Craft Fair for the weekend so I didn't get to see everything going up and in.  However, Stephan and the kids busted their butt on Sunday to get the Pergola up and set by the time I got home with Mom and Dad!








So the sidewalks are all finished!  The pathway and steps to the cottage are in!  The patio is ready for a BBQ!  Now all we have to do is put in the rest of the gravel, grass, put up the fencing and plant the pretties!

Yes, that is "all" we have to do!   And when I say "we, I really mean "Stephan".  =)   I am here to give moral support, take pictures and plant the flowers!  Oh!  And I do the BBQ'ing unless it's hotdogs, because he rocks the dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment