Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Bathrooms that make you shudder

My wonderful husband took great pity on my over the weekend and for Mother's Day he hired a gal to come out and clean the bathrooms for me.  I had just about had it and even thinking of the bathrooms made me shudder and want to crawl into the closet and cry for my mommy.  Thankfully, he saved me from the indignity of it all and my bathrooms are now decent.

Ummmm, I think NOT

This is actually the vent...not sure what it was actually VENTING

The bathroom lights...can  you believe those are supposed to be WHITE

Seriously!

I must have pissed off the Big Guy something fierce.
Not only did an elfie come by and clean up this disgusting mess, Matt came to the rescue and painted it for me!  I will have to post good pics tomorrow, because he did an AMAZING job!  I painted Elisabeth's bathroom and it didn't turn out nearly as good as Matt's.

Did I mention we actually found burn marks in the linoleum in the bathroom?  Really?  What is it with people?  Do they REALLY find it socially acceptable to poop and smoke at the same time?  Ya can't wait?  Or find a stinking ash tray?  Or better yet, you were all so skilled at having soda wars in the house, why not use an empty can and put your ash in that, genius!

My patience has worn thin with dogs, dirty boys, smoking and general ickiness.  I can see the headlines now, "Woman goes berserk and kills family because they had dirt on their shoes".  Mom, please be sure and show the judge these pictures, maybe he will understand!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment