Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My Best Friend Is.......

So WHO is my best friend?  I am sure many of you could guess, so let's go ahead and see who are options are!

There is THIS handsome guy!  He is like the BEST husband EVER!
Of course, there IS the bestest.

BUT, as much as I absolutely LOVE those two guys, there is ONE guy who goes above and beyond the rest.  The man who is sexy, knows how to make a girl REALLY happy and never argues with me!

My HERO!
Ladies, can you blame me for displacing the hubby and the bestest?  He is one hot bald dude and let me just show you the amazing action this guy can do!

Nasty Stain on the Wall
See that stupid stain?  Not really sure what it was, a clock maybe???  But it was driving me INSANE.  So the sponge and I had a nice date set up.  He showed up, brought his bucket with water and had a lot of well intentions.  But <sigh> his short comings were too great and I just had to cast him aside.

When I saw this big hunky, bald dude (let's face it I am a sucker for hot bald men!), I just HAD to test drive that bad boy!

It's gone!
Me and the Magic Eraser went to work and look what happened?!  The stupid stain is GONE!  So, who is my Best Friend?

Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser, of course!!!!!

(Jessica, take your mind out of the gutter!!!!  He he he, I guess it does sound a little salacious, huh?)

I don't know what I would do without the Magic Erasers though.  This house has some NASTY stains and I am afraid even paint won't cover them up.


UGH!!!
Now that I have my secret weapon, those stains are going DOWN!  Oh ya, baby!


3 comments:

  1. The orange truck is the hottest of all those "guys"!

    Larr

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete