Friday, May 17, 2013

Front Door


Here is part of the front of the house, "Hi, little prius!" and let's face it, it is BLAH with a capital BLAH.  Stephan will be sprucing up the dirt this summer, but in the meantime, I just wasn't happy with the lack of color of our new home.  I live in the desert and I am tired of the drab browns and tans, thankfully that wonderful man of mine was in agreement.  So today we trotted off to Lowe's and loaded up on all sorts of goodies, one of them being MORE paint.  And here I thought I swore off paint forever!

Our favorite paint assistant, Lawana, was working and I got to rave about how much I loved the Valspar paint.  Not only did Lawana hook me up with some more fun paint for the front door, we also ran into the Valspar Vendor at Lowe's.  Yes, Dad, the Vendor Vest was alive and well and I didn't have to wear it!  (Not that I ever really did!  LOVE YOU!)

The Valspar Vendor Man gave me some great pointers for painting and wait until you see what color we picked out!!!

Personally, I think the fun part will be in YOU guessing which one Stephan and I picked up to make our front stoop POP!

So, leave your guesses and as soon as I finish with the door I will post more pictures!!!

Suzanne

1 comment:

  1. I guess that you picked green just to compromise but I know Suzanne would go with a blue door. Personally I would go with a coral door, not terracotta but a true coral :).

    I can't wait to see what you chose!
    mama

    ReplyDelete