Monday, May 13, 2013

Pooped!

I am definitely tuckered out and I still have about two more days of painting to go and I am NOT happy about that.  I will say that I am very happy that I do not have carpet to contend with while I paint.  It is nice being able slop paint on the nasty walls I am dealing with.

Let me introduce you to my kitchen (hope you haven't eaten yet!)

Bug Guts
I can not even begin to describe to you the mass amounts of bug guts that are all over the kitchen.  This entire wall is COVERED in bug guts not to mention the ceiling in the kitchen.  YEP, the KITCHEN!  Talk about DISGUSTING!!!


Another icky wall in the kitchen

How in the world does a house get THIS dirty!?!  All I know is that tomorrow I am going to have a nice and clean kitchen with new appliances courtesy of my wonderful in-laws.  Our neighbor, Matt, is coming to my rescue again tomorrow and painting the kitchen while I finish the master bath and the laundry room.

I cannot wait to take pictures of my bathroom and laundry room!

I must say I am happy to have the help with the painting process.  We have been painting the house for the last 9 days and my hands are beyond swollen and Stephan says my wrists look like kankles.  EWWWWWW!  (He is right though and it is very sad!)  My poor fingers look like little sausages!

Thursday and Friday I am swearing to take some time off before I start packing and getting things over to the  new house.

PLUS, our new carpet should be in on Friday too!  Oh ya, baby!

Now to get some more of these posts written while Stephan is out cleaning off the top of the plant shelves in the kitchen.  =)  He is a keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment