Tuesday, May 7, 2013

What Happened to the Piano

Le Piano
We may not have had door knobs on all of the doors, but the house did come up with a beat up piano.  Lucky us!  Because we all know how much Suzy LOVES noise.  It just makes my heart swell with love and adoration for those creating it!  Ya, right, more like I want to break fingers and rip out vocal chords.

Thankfully, Stephan was on the same page so he and Matt did a wonderful favor!

Bye bye piano!

The inside is pretty nifty!

I must say, the inside working of the piano are pretty snappy and sound amazing!  Matt and I had a good time playing with the little chords that make it sound pretty.  Of course, we had to do it fast before the boss man caught us.  He can be quite the stickler, that guy!  Good thing I think he is kinda cute or I would have to quit!  =)

And for those of you dying that I had a piano tossed out on its hiney, don't worry, the thing was missing keys, smelled of cigarette smoke and let's face it, it was pretty trashed to begin with.  Did I mention the dog poop we found in it?  One word....EWWWWWWW!


No comments:

Post a Comment