Wednesday, May 15, 2013

DONE PAINTING!!!

I cannot tell you how happy I am to be finished with all the painting!  My hands can finally go back to normal, perhaps I will be able to sleep at night again and maybe, just maybe, I will be able to wear my wedding ring again!

Pictures of the finished rooms will be coming soon, but I will say I LOVE the dark grey in the laundry room and the light grey in the bathroom is STUNNING!  I do have to get a new light fixture in the laundry room so make it less like the Halls of the Mountain King, but the contrast with the white is so yummy!

The BEST PAINT EVER!
 As much as I hated painting, I could not have covered up the nastiness without my favorite paint EVER.  The Valspar 2000 kicked some serious booty!  I only had to use one coat over even the nastiest of stains and it dried like a DREAM.  Stephan and I are beyond grateful for Dan and Lawana at Lowe's for hooking us up with this bad boy paint!

Masking in the master bath
I had so much masking to do in our bathroom it was hysterical!  And in all honesty, the blue even looked good with the grey paint!!!

I promise more pictures!  =)

The important part is...no more painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment