Thursday, May 9, 2013

When is an onion more than an onion?

When it's growing in my kitchen!

We had quite a few surprises in the kitchen when we were cleaning it out; cell phones, batteries, a sandwich bag full of silverware, and a bag of potatoes and onions growing in a drawer.

Can I just tell you how horrifying the smell was???  NASTY!

The best part is, after my big "eww" Stephan asked what I found and I told him, "There is a bag growing a huge onion in it."  I then hear him speak softly to Matt and explain to him, "She is over dramatic sometimes".

REALLY?!  ME?!!!  OVER DRAMATIC!?!  SOMETIMES?! Are you kidding me?  Honey, I am over dramatic MOST OF THE TIME.  But this time, there really was a big huge bag of onions growing in the drawer.  So, ya, suck it, babe!  he he he  LOVE YOU!

Which I just realized I haven't even told him I was doing this blog, I suppose I should, huh?

Anyway, I have found growing onions, spiders taped to the walls, dog feces and I am pretty sure I am going to unearth a dead carcass from a nasty critter at some point.  And I swear to God there is a nasty troll living in a hole in the yard!  (How do you like that for being over-dramatic?!)

=)

Ok, enough playing, off to get some work done!

Suzy

No comments:

Post a Comment