Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Paint Woes

I finally get started on the painting tomorrow, at least of the walls this time!  I have been painting and sealing floors for the last several days so it will be exciting to see some real progress in making this place look pretty!

However, painting with a sealant or oil based paint is a NIGHTMARE to get off the skin!  I have some great white freckles all over my arms and a couple splattering my face...yep, I look ridiculous!

At least tomorrow I get to paint with real live paint that will come out of my hair.  Did I mention I got the other stuff in my hair too?  Eeek!

Plus, to top it all off, I am pretty sure I am having an allergic reaction or I got a sunburn indoors today.  I am pretty skilled so it COULD happen.   =)

FOUR GOOD REASONS WHY I PAINTED AND SEALED THE FLOORS


Did I mention THIS was the dining room???




Above are GREAT examples why I am not fond of pooches in the house at the moment.  You can remind me tomorrow that I keep my dogs in the house, too.  I just don't let them PISS in the house.  NASTINESS!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I think you need to do a section on the "evil" pets and children can do to a home. Esp if they are not supervised!!!

    Larr

    ReplyDelete